Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've been asked by Scott Reid to create a blog of my weekly doings on the PGA tour so here I go! Scott is the tournament director of the Fry's.com tournament I won last fall. I must admit the word "blog" scares me to death! It brings back memories of going to school which for me was torture! I loved the social part but papers, tests, report cards, speeches just were not my thing! I will say, if doing some blogging rids me of the reoccuring dream I have about missing an entire semester of English and not being able to graduate from college I'll do it!
This week is Colonial... It is one of the premier tournaments and golf courses we play all year. I've got a great pairing the first two days with Dudley Hart and Ryan Palmer. Both are good guys and I'm sure we'll have fun! They just redid the greens so they are not mowing them as low as usual but the rest of course is perfect. My game is coming along nicely and looking forward to tomorrow. I've been working hard on my swing with my teacher Joe Caruso and worked a little with Stan Utley on my putting yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment